Yes, IoT in a Box meets HACCP requirements. It can be adjusted to meet any specific requirements you have.
Articles in this section
- What are proper guidelines for refrigerated and freezer storage temperature to protect against Salmonella, E. coli, and botulism?
- Does IoT in a Box fulfill HACCP requirements?
- We haven’t had issues, why should we use IoT in a Box for our Cold Storage monitoring?
- How to repurpose a Device when moved from one location type to another
- Change Temperature display units between Fahrenheit and Celsius
- Download historical device data for a single device
- How to create a new Humidity alert for your Temperature/Humidity device
- Setup Temperature Alert for newly added device
- Add users to specific locations/departments
- Add Departments to your account as Locations