IoT in a Box uses LoRaWAN™ which enables extremely long range, low power sensors.
Articles in this section
- How do you add Gateways or Devices to a Location?
- How to replace a sensor with low battery?
- What wireless protocol does IoT in a Box use?
- How to fix blank screen when trying to scan QR code
- Does the Manage screen show real time values?
- Missing readings - What is good Signal Strength for devices?
- How do I Replace Devices without losing sensor history?
- Putting Together Glass Beads Bottle with Sensor and Probe
- How do I find IR Blaster Codes?
- How do I remove my sensor and/or gateway?