The sensors shipped in the IoT in a Box solution are designed to take off the shelf batteries. You can easily replace these batteries when needed by removing the battery compartment on the sensor and replacing the batteries with fresh ones.
Articles in this section
- How do you add Gateways or Devices to a Location?
- How to replace a sensor with low battery?
- What wireless protocol does IoT in a Box use?
- How to fix blank screen when trying to scan QR code on iOS device
- Does the Manage screen show real time values?
- Missing readings - What is good Signal Strength for devices?
- How do I Replace Devices without losing sensor history?
- Putting Together Glass Beads Bottle with Sensor and Probe
- How do I find IR Blaster Codes?
- How do I remove my sensor and/or gateway?