The sensors shipped in the IoT in a Box solution are designed to take off the shelf batteries. You can easily replace these batteries when needed by removing the battery compartment on the sensor and replacing the batteries with fresh ones.
Articles in this section
- How do I delete my account?
- My building has a secure firewall, will this solution still work for me?
- How to replace a sensor with low battery?
- What wireless protocol does IoT in a Box use?
- What are proper guidelines for refrigerated and freezer storage temperature to protect against Salmonella, E. coli, and botulism?
- Does IoT in a Box fulfill HACCP requirements?
- We haven’t had issues, why should we use IoT in a Box for our Cold Storage monitoring?
- Putting Together Glass Beads Bottle with Sensor and Probe
- How do I respond to corrective action alerts?
- Are the sensors calibrated?