When your sensor is in “Alert State”, the corresponding value will be highlighted red. This means that the data for that sensor exceeds an alert threshold created on the account.
Articles in this section
- I setup an email and/or text alert, but it was not received.
- How do I edit Alert Recipients?
- Quickly apply settings to other alerts
- Create Probe alert in addition to Temperature sensor
- How can I control the number of alerts that I receive?
- How do I edit Alerts?
- Creating a Temperature or Humidity Alert Notification
- How do I respond to corrective action alerts?
- Why is the data in my app highlighted red?
- I’m receiving an alert I no longer want, how do I stop it?