- Pull the battery tab completely out of the sensor to activate the included batteries. Alternatively: Remove the battery cover and insert two CR2450 battery cells into the sensor.
- Push one of the buttons on the side of the sensor. The status indicator will briefly change to orange. The sensor device will then attempt to connect with your gateway.
- After a few moments the status indicator should change to green indicating that the device is connected and ready for use.
- Verify successful connection by sending a sensor reading. Press one of the buttons on the side of the sensor device. The status indicator should briefly flash green.
In the event your device is offline or you need to reset it, please follow these steps.
- Press and hold both buttons on the side of the sensor until the status indicator flashes green.
- Remove and re-add the batteries from the sensor.
- Follow the activation instructions to re-activate the device.