Before someone can view a location you manage, they must be granted app access to that location. This can be easily done by adding a new Contact and specifying the appropriate permissions.
- Open the Contacts screen.
- Select Add Contact to being creating a new contact.
- Fill in the contact's details, such as their name, phone number and email address.
Be sure to double-check the email address is correct.
- Under Access, pick which locations the user will be granted app access to.
Can View: Contact will be invited to see the details of the location, but cannot make changes.
Can Edit: Contact will be invited to help manage the location, including making changes such as adding or removing devices, alerts and sensor maps.
5. Tap Save to save the contact.
Once saved, the person will receive an an email inviting them to access the location(s).