You can access Alerts from the Alerts screen for each location. The Alerts screen allows you to make common adjustments to existing alerts.
To access alert settings, find the location for which you want to change the alert, expand the menu and select Alerts from the list of options displayed.
After opening the Alerts, locate the alert you want to edit and select the Edit Alert button to open its settings.
From the Edit Alert screen, you can then adjust the various settings for the alert. Examples of common tasks here are:
- Adjust the thresholds or add Rules for when alert notifications are sent.
- Add or remove Recipients who will receive notification when alerts are triggered.
- More info: How do I edit Alert Recipients?
- Tip: If you have lots of alerts to change, you can use the Apply to Other Devices feature which makes bulk changes easier.
- More info: Quickly apply settings to other alerts