If your sensor has a probe-based temperature sensor connected to it, you can receive alert notifications for the Probe as well. This is easily configured from Alerts.
- Navigate to the location where your sensor has been added. Expand the Locations menu and select Alerts.
- Start creating a new alert by clicking on Create Alert.
- From the Device field, select whichever device your probe is connected to.
- From the Alert Type field select Probe.
- OPTIONAL: Customize the name of the alert.
- Customize the Conditions which must be exceeded before your Probe-based temperature reading will send out an alert notification. For example, if the probe reading is above 10F or below -10F.
- After customizing your alert, don't forget to click Save Alert to complete the alert.