The sensors send readings on an interval (varies by sensor, and configurable to client needs), and sleep the rest of the time. So the latest reading shown in the app is as up to date as the last transmission from that sensor. The screen does update all readings shown on the device list in real time as they come in.
Articles in this section
- How do you add Gateways or Devices to a Location?
- How to replace a sensor with low battery?
- What wireless protocol does IoT in a Box use?
- How to fix blank screen when trying to scan QR code on iOS device
- Does the Manage screen show real time values?
- Missing readings - What is good Signal Strength for devices?
- How do I Replace Devices without losing sensor history?
- Putting Together Glass Beads Bottle with Sensor and Probe
- How do I find IR Blaster Codes?
- How do I remove my sensor and/or gateway?